When I thought about the pickup truck, The Silverado comes to mind. This pickup truck gives an impressive look which makes it stand out from the crowd. Its new turbo diesel engine delivers a huge boost in torque. It has the best in class towing capacity and top-notch fuel economy with a new turbo diesel engine. And we feel its balanced ride and handling and ample passenger room in Chevrolet Silverado.
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Chevrolet Silverado models offer a choice between a 4.3-liter V6 and three different V8’s engine, several transmissions, 2- or 4-wheel drive and a wide range of body styles to meet your exact needs.
- Towing Capacity of 13,400 pounds
- It offers features like Four Wheel Drive 5.3L/325
- MPG: 16 City / 22 Hwy
- Engine: Gas V8 5.3L/325
- Pricing: $28,300
2020 Ram 1500
You Can Also buy RAM 1500 and Ford F-150; they nearly match the Chevrolet Silverado’s all capabilities and Facilities. RAM 1500 is the most technological pickup truck in class.
- Towing capacity: 13,200 pounds.
- Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive 3.6 L/220
- MPG: 19 City / 24 Hwy
- Engine: Gas/Electric V-6 3.6 L/220
- Pricing: $32,145
2019 Ford F-150
And last but not least, Ford F-150 is the bestselling pickup truck in the United States and the most popular car in the USA is FORD F-Series. Ford F-150 has incredible towing and hauling capability and interior is awesome.
- Towing Capacity: 13,200 pounds.
- Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive 3.5 L/213
- MPG: 17 City / 21 Hwy
- Engine: Twin Turbo Regular Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/213
- Pricing: $28,155